Monday, July 27, 2009

QOTW

(Link in blogroll)
...do you read news? Either in the newspaper, or magazines, or online? Is there any section yo go towards first? Anything you never read?
I get most of my news from Twitter, Facebook, email and word-of-mouth. Oh, and Jon Stewart, Steven Colbert and Bill Maher. I subscribe to the headlines of the local daily paper. The only paper I physically read anymore is the local weekly, which is well-written and short. Otherwise, I read Entertainment Weekly religiously. If I do pick up a newsprint paper, I go to the advice and obits first. And I never, ever ever read the Business section of the paper. Ever. Never have. Yuck.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.