Monday, July 20, 2009

Curious as a Cat

(Link in blogroll)

1) Describe the worst job you've ever had? And your best?
The worst job I ever had was when I worked for PsychoBoss. What an introduction to full-time work, and professional librarianship! I outlasted her, but by the time I left (and moved to another state) I was sure I never EVER wanted to work in another library. Thank God I was wrong about that, but it took 2 years to cleanse my system.
The best job ever has been my job for the past 13 years, working in my current library, although I really loved temping the summers I did that. Every job was different.
2) Name the most terrifying moment of your life so far.
The short bursts of panic when I thought I'd lost Sparky at the store (or elsewhere) come to mind. I can't remember any long-term terror; I think I go immediately to "clinical" (i.e. shock) and don't realize till later that I should probably have been screaming my head off.
3) What are you wearing right now?
Tan cargo-capris, black III T-shirt ("Rock Solid Innovative"), underwear, glasses and a crappy rubber ban in my hair. Also, anklet, toe-ring and three finger rings.
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.

Public Domain Photo
Welcome to my desktop background on my laptop at home. I love this photo! It's a sunset/sunrise shot well above the horizon someplace very flat. Could have been taken right outside my backdoor, if they hadn't built a house there. ;-)

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.