Monday, July 13, 2009

Curious as a Cat

(Link in blogroll)

1) What is the most hideous scent you can think of?
I can't stand the smell of creeping charlie. And skunk...omg...just, omg...especially up close.
2) If you were a character in any spy novel, who would you be?
Well, of course, I'd be the strong, silent, heroic type. Ever notice that this character is always male? Yeah, that's why I don't read many spy novels. If we expand this a little to include mysteries, I want to be V.I. Warshawski (not the Kathleen Turner incarnation).
3) Whose smile can most easily persuade or seduce you?
Oh, I'm really pretty easy: a joy-filled kid can get me to do anything. Fortunately, most of 'em don't realize it or my life would be hell.
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Public Domain Photo
For some reason, this first reminded me of the refugees after our departure from Vietnam. Then I wondered if it was a Somalian pirate launch. Whatever it is, it gives me the willies--I'd never get on that boat willingly.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.