Friday, May 1, 2009

You Believe that Love is Mysterious

When you think of love, you think of what could be possible in the future.

In love, you see things as they are. You accept and love your partner's faults.

If you are in love, you like to keep it a secret for a while. It feels more special that way.

You are somewhat patient in love. You can wait for the right person, but once you have found the right one, you're very impatient.
Truthfully, if I got flowers from a stranger, I'd wig the fuck out! So my answers reflect what would happen if I received the flowers from someone I love. That probably changes the whole poing of this, but ... oh well. I like the answer I got pretty well anyway.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
You Are a Banana Smoothie
You are friendly and popular without even trying to be. People just like you.

You are easy to be around and never offend everyone. You're quite mild.

You have a warm demeanor, and many people find you to be inviting.

You are sympathetic and kind. You have a soft spot in your heart for everyone.
I'd rather die than be ANY smoothie--I hate them--but this is a particularly ignominious result. Banana-flavored anything (except bananas, of course) is by definition gross. The desciption makes me sound like a sappy loser.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Your Relationship is Strong
You've built the foundation of a great relationship, and it would take a lot to shake it.

Through good communication and respect, you have a true love that can last a lifetime.

Keep doing what you're doing, and your relationship should stay healthy for a long time.

Everyone has rough patches. It's all about surviving them together and coming out stronger.
Is it just me, or does this sound smarmy and condescending?

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.