Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Wednesday Weirdness

(Link in blogroll)

1. If your boss says, "I would like to talk to you about your internet usage" what would your first reaction be?
"But OCLC doesn't cost to connect to!!" We have this conversation over and over.
2. If you SO asks you "Does this make me look fat?" how do you answer?
This is a standing joke. So of course my reaction would be the scripted, "No, your ass makes you look fat."
3. What is one thing that you pay for, but resent having to do so?
Well, I haven't started yet, but Weight Watchers. I hate myself for not having the self-control to do the weight-loss myself.
4. A day is being created in honor of you. How should we celebrate it?
Sleep, read, play on the computer, and eat (see #3).
5. What CD or Album in your music collection do you secretly enjoy, but would be embarrassed if others heard you grooving to it?
It would probably be the BSB Millennium disc. Haven't listened to it for awhile, but I do enjoy it.
6. How long do you think you would last if you were a contestant on Survivor?
If I could last the till the first tribal council--the VERY first one--I think I'd do ok. But I absolutely hate camping, so I would be extraordinarily unhappy that first few days.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.