Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sunday Stealing

(Link in blogroll)
The Monkey's Meme

1. Name one person who made you smile today: The people at work.

2. What were you doing at 8am this morning? Meming, I believe.

3. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? Driving home from church.

4. What is your favorite candy bar? Butterfinger.

5. Have you ever been to a strip club? Noop. There are some experiences that I think I may be better off not having. That's one of them. Another one is passing a gallstone.

6. What was the last thing you had to drink? A sip of Diet Dr. Pepper. {SLURP} And there's another.

7. What was the last thing you ate? A carrot I snagged out of the handful I grabbed for Ruka.

8. The last sporting event you watched? NASCAR was on this afternoon, but I (literally) slept through all of it. So, uh...last week's NASCAR, I guess.

9. Do you go to church every Sunday? I'm in our church building an average of once a week, at least, yes. I do not always attend worship.

10. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? No. I'm ok with either, but it depends on the day.

11. What are you doing tomorrow? I made a list, because it's my day off, but I have a bunch of oddball things to do: volunteer at Sparky's school, deal with Beast's car 'thing', potentially deal with my truck 'thing', talk to City Hall about adding my health insurance when Beast's disappears, photocopy some stuff for the mission trip, talk to the pastor about Sunday's commissioning service, write a letter to all the kids with the final mission trip instructions, practice our staff's production number....

12. What do you think of when you hear Australia? Red, as in red dirt. And, naturally, kangaroos.

13. Biggest annoyance right now? Ruka is being really loud and obnoxious in his cage right now.

14. Last song listened to? "So Long, Farewell" (our goodbye for the boss is set to that song)

15. Do you have a maid service clean your house? Not any more.

16. Are you jealous of anyone? Not really. I envy some things about some people, but not enough to get worked up about it.

17. Is anyone jealous of you? You'd be better off asking them, I think.

18. What do you usually do during the day? Sleep. Breathe. Use a computer. Eat. You know, regular stuff.

19. Do you hate anyone that you know right now? Nope.

20. Are you thinking about someone right now? Well, now I am--thanks!!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.