Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sunday Stealing

(Link in blogroll)
The A to Z Meme

A
• Are you available? Not for what you mean.
• What is your age? 45.5
• What annoys you? Intentional stupidity. Intentional meanness. Lack of empathy.

B
• Do you know anyone named Billy? Yes. One of the kids in Sparky's grade at school still goes by Billy. There are some Bills, too.
• When is your birthday? I'm a November Scorp.
• Who is your best friend? Beast, Amy, Jenny...on any given day.

C
• What's your favorite candy? Smarties (the American version), or Butterfinger.
• Crush? Orange?
• When was the last time you cried? Yesterday at work.

D
• Do you daydream? Not as such, no.
• What's your favorite kind of dog? I'm kinda partial to mutts.
• What day of the week is it? Sunday. Of course.

E
• How do you like your eggs? Over easy with toast on the side.
• Have you ever been in the emergency room? Yes, oh so many times. For myself and for others.
• Ever pet an elephant? No. Not yet.

F
• Do you use fly swatters? Not very effectively.
• Have you ever used a foghorn? Uh, no?
• Is there a fan in your room? Yes.

G
• Do you chew gum? Every day. Keeps me from eating.
• Do you like gummy candies? Yes.
• Do you like gory movies? Unequivacally no.

H
• How are you? OK, so far. My eyes are tired and sore. Wait, that's just standard nowadays.
• What's your height? 172 cm.
• What color is your hair? This weekend it is back to ash-red-brown.

I
• What's your favorite ice cream? Peppermint, though I'm kind of liking the concept of birthday cake ice cream.
• Have you ever ice skated? Yes, and that was an error in judgment.
• Ever been in an igloo? Not a real one. Well, that goes on the bucket list, then.

J
• What's your favorite Jelly Bean? NOT Jelly Belly! Almost any other brand will do.
• Have you ever heard a really hilarious joke? I hear hilarious jokes regularly. What is the deal with this question? Are there really people who answer 'No.'
• Do you wear jewelry? Mostly just earrings.

K
• Who do you want to kill? I don't think there is any reason for me to kill anyone right now.
• Have you ever flown a kite? Briefly, once. It's not my thing.
• Do you think kangaroos are cute? Yes.

L
• Are you laidback? At times.
• Lions or Tigers? Well, bears are right off the list, so...lions.
• Do you like black licorice? Ugh, no.

M
• Favorite movie as a kid? Meh. I didn't do movies the way we do them now. I liked "Lady and the Tramp."
• Ever shopped at Moosejaw? No.
• Favorite store at the mall? Hot Topic always amuses me. But really, Bath & Body Works.


N
• Do you have a nickname? Not particularly, except Cat.
• What's your favorite number? 16. Or 3.
• Do you prefer night or day? Day.

O
• What's your one wish? That we figure out a way to share medical knowledge and supplies more efficiently throughout the world.
• Are you an only child? Not really.
• Do you like the color orange? It's ok. Not among my favorite, not my least favorite.

P
• What are you most paranoid about? All my fears make perfect sense. ;-) No paranoia here.
• Piercings? One in each earlobe.
• Do you know anyone named Penelope? I used to. Not anymore.

Q
• Are you quick to judge people? I get a good first-read, but have been known to re-think that over time.
• Do you like Quaker Oats? I'm not a big oatmeal eater. As in, only in cookies.
• Know anyone that makes quilts? Yes. Several people, actually.
• Do you think you're always right? No. I always am right. [ha ha ha--I have a teenager in the house, so I'm fairly happy to be right twice a week.]
• Do you watch reality TV? Just Survivor and TAR.
• Reason to cry? I cry about many things.

S
• Do you prefer sun or rain? Sun.
• Do you like snow? When I'm inside, I don't mind if it's 'pretty snow.'
• What's your favorite season? Fall.

T
• [What] time is it? 11 a.m.
• What time did you wake up? 8:15 a.m.

U
• Can you ride a unicycle? Heh. No. But my niece Ellen can.
• Do you know anyone with a unibrow? Not as such, no.
• Uncles do you have? None living. I had two by marriage and two by blood, but they were all in their 50s or older when I was born.

V
• What’s the worst vegetable? I don't like Brussels sprouts.
• Did you ever watch Veggie Tales? Yep, as an adult, and not often.
• Ever considered being vegan? Never.

W
• What's your worst habit? Emotional eating. Biting my nails.
• Do you like water rides? No.
• Ever been inside a windmill? Actually, yes. There was a restaurant in my hometown that was a semi-working windmill. Obviously, it didn't mill, but the wind power part was functional.

X
• Have you ever had an x-ray? Well, yeah. Who, in the U.S., hasn't?
• Ever used a Xerox machine? Yup. A real, honest-to-brand Xerox.

Y
• Do you like the color yellow? It's not my favorite.
• What year were you born in? The same year Kennedy was shot.
• Do you yell when you're angry? YES I DO! ahem, yeah.

Z
• Do you believe in the zodiac? No.
• What's your zodiac sign? Scorpio, as I mentioned before.
• When was the last time you went to the zoo? About two years ago.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.