Saturday, May 30, 2009

Saturday 9

(Link in blogroll)
Uninvited

1. Do you mind people to show up uninvited?
Depends on when they show up and why. Normally, I'd be ok with it, unless we already had plans or if we were in the middle of something uninterruptible.
2. Last person you talked to on the phone?
On my cell, it was Beast, yesterday morning. But I talked to people on the phone yesterday at work, both in-house and out-.
3. Last person on your missed call list?
At home, it's my cell calling here today. My cell says the latest miss was Tuesday night from Angela.
4. Who calls you the most?
On my cell, probably Beast. At home, definitely telemarketers.
5. What is your favorite song about breaking up?
Er? I guess, sorta, "I Will Always Love You." I'm not a fan of breakup songs as a genre, to be honest.
6. If someone sent you an unexpected gift, what would you like it to be?
A new job for Beast or a check big enough to cover our mortgage.
7. Your classic rock station plays the top songs of all time. What is number one?
Completely depends on the day and my mood. "One" would be on the list somewhere.
8. Do you live for today or tomorrow?
I'm getting better at limiting myself to those two choices, and even occasionally focusing on today. Normally, it's probably tomorrow.
9. What movie villain scared you as a kid?
ALL OF THEM, starting with Mr. Bumble in Oliver!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.