Saturday, May 2, 2009

Saturday 9

(Link in blogroll)
Settling the Score

1. Do you feel that you have "a score to settle" with anyone?
I would love to really believe that I don't. I can't think of one, but I wouldn't be a bit surprised that I have unfinished bidness out there somewhere. After all, if I were done, I'd be dead.
2. Do you own anything that you think is unbreakable?
No, unless you count all the plastic in my life. That's more 'nondestructible' rather than unbreakable, though. Most things in life are not permanent, and nothing of mine is excluded from that.

Maybe my faith? I dunno, even that's a little shaky at times.
3. Tell us about a crazy thing you did in high school.
I wasn't that crazy in high school. The real mayhem started in college! However, I did once drive VERY recklessly specifically to scare someone trapped in the car with me.
4. Name the one talent of yours that you think is the best.
I am pretty good at seeing many sides to an argument. Whether or not I agree with any of them is different, but I can sense motivation pretty clearly. Some (ahem) might call me cynical as a result of this 'skill.'
5. Who wins American Idol? (if you don’t watch, tell us about a reality show that you do follow.)
I have watched about 30 minutes of AI, not all in the same show. It was execrable. (sorry) I have no clue who's going to win Survivor (also execrable, so I can relate, you AI addicts) or TAR. That's not really the point for me, anyway. I like the journey to the end.
6. What is your favorite movie in black & white?
I could be all snooty and say Battleship Potemkin but it's actually Psycho. I don't like b&w movies as a rule.
7. What is one thing advertised too much on TV?
Aids to male performance. OMG. At least we've gotten rid of the douche ads, but...jeez. People. If it doesn't work, buy a replacement!!
8. What is your current favorite TV drama?
Still CSI.
9. What is your current favorite TV comedy?
They still make those? I haven't been able to sit through any (by choice) since "Home Improvement" Season 2 or 3.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.