Sunday, May 17, 2009

Patrick's Place

(Link in blogroll)
Sunday 7

Name the seven tattoo designs you’d be most likely to choose if you had to get a tattoo. [hints here: 50 Most Popular Tattoo Designs]

Like Patrick, this is not a goal for myself, ever. But if I had to...
  1. A small (as in almost microscopic) black cross, very plain (as in two thin lines), near my hairline on the nape of my neck.
  2. A blue zipper tag at the top of my abdominal scar. This would be VERY tricky!! I'd have to really trust someone, cuz messing it up would piss me off, and be really hard to fix.
  3. I could do a fish on my neck instead of the cross, but not the one like #40. Maybe a Darwin fish (ICHTHS + feet).
  4. I'd do a mountain scene--Mt. Abrams, perhaps--on my lower back. Full color.
  5. From the list, yellow and red suns similar to #23 but WAY smaller on my ankles. I like balance.
  6. From the list, a small #12 on my scalp.
  7. I'd consider a H-D shield (#43) somewhere, small of course. Maybe in the middle of my back between the bottom of my shoulder blades.
And yes, this is in order of preference.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.