Friday, May 8, 2009

Friday 5

(Link in blogroll)
Games People Play

  1. What’s your favorite card game?
    Sheepshead? Poker? Solitaire? Egyptian Rat Screw? I'm pretty easy--ready to play almost anything except bridge.
  2. What’s your favorite roll-the-dice-and-move game?
    Trivial Pursuit.
  3. What’s your favorite playground game?
    I loved tetherball at school. But really it has to be jumprope.
  4. What’s your favorite party game?
    I don't actually don't know what games are 'party games' besides the usual teenage type things. Would "Quarters" count? Or "Bob"? Clearly I don't go to the right parties.
  5. What’s your favorite computer game?
    Word Spasm, Dominoes, Sorority Life, Bubble Town, Dynomite!, Word Whomp... I'm all over the map here.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.