Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday

(Link in blogroll)
5 Ws, Part 2

1. What’s something you know how to draw?
Stick figures. And my own conclusions.
2. Who’s someone you could get away with impersonating?
My oldest sister.
3. Where’s the stapler?
One is in my desk drawer in the office, one is on Beast's desk in the office, and at work it's on my desk with my name on it. No one has stolen it since I put a pissy label on it a couple of years ago....
4. Why will this be a great weekend?
It's Easter! Yay.
5. When are you going to make that phone call you’ve been putting off?
Tomorrow. I need to find out from my sister when a good time to call is.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.