Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wednesday Weirdness

(Link in blogroll)

1.) In your opinion, what is your biggest character flaw?
I'm going for 'easily irritated' today.
2.) What do you think is one of the worst television shows ever created?
Virtually anything currently on MTV. Yes, I'm officially old. Also, not a fan of American Idol.
3.) Have you ever ended up injured after trying an interesting new sex position?
Nothing more than some minor muscle aches.
4.) How crucial do you think communication is between you and a regular sexual partner? Do you talk often about what works, what doesn't, things you want to try, etc., or do you keep the discussions to a minimal and let the physical flow as it may?
I'm about 50/50 on this. Depends on the moment. I guess I lean more toward communication, if anything.
5.) Who are your favorite comedic actors/actresses?
Carol Burnett, Tim Allen, Lucille Ball, Tina Fey, Bill Murray. Please note the lack of any recent male SNL alums....
6.) In what way(s) do you wish your childhood was different?
I wish my mom & I had gotten along better.
7.) Cotton Candy: Delicious treat or disgusting mess?
Yuck. Just...eeuw!!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.