Saturday, March 14, 2009

Saturday Six

(Link in blogroll)
Random

1. Are you Vegetarian?
Far from it.
2. If an alien landed in your back garden what would you say to it?
Uhm...hi?
3. Do you prefer dogs or cats?
Dogs, but I'm allergic to both.
4. Quilt or blankets?
I'm not fussy, though on my bed I prefer a quilt.
5. Would you want to be immortal?
Not if I were alone. Actually, no, I wouldn't. Though, technically, we all are to a degree....
6. Do you love or hate mobile phones?
They are useful tools, but like anything else, we tend to become too dependent on them and overuse them.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.