Monday, March 16, 2009

Curious as a Cat

1) Describe your everyday dishes. Do you like them?
I just bought new, real, plates from Target last fall, after 10 years of using plain white Corelle. The new ones are also white, in two designs (they didn't have enough of the one design), and heavy and ... just real.
2) What is the most dangerous thing you have ever done on purpose?
Get up in the morning, some days.
3) Whose reputation would you like to ruin, and how would you do it? And whose would you want to enhance?
I wouldn't really want to ruin anyone's reputation, not seriously. Most of the people I can't stand already have pretty crappy reps. Whose would I enhance? I doubt most people need my help in this area. I'm lousy at sales!
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Public Domain Photo
Lunchline in the cafeteria. When I was in school, we were allowed to use silverware, not plastic. And we used these very sorts of utensil holders from which we selected our set.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.