Sunday, March 15, 2009

Alpha

(Swiped from Allison)

Accent: I grew up in Colorado and have lived in the northern midwest for over 20 years. I'm sort of a mishmosh, but lately, I've been doing a lot of southern twang for some reason.

Breakfast or no breakfast: I have to have something or I'm a total mess by 10.

Chore I don’t care for: Anything related to floors--mopping, vacuuming, etc.

Dog or Cat: Dogs.

Essential Electronics: Computer.

Favorite Perfume: VS, or Gossip.

Gold or Silver: I like silver or white gold.

Handbag I carry most often: I don't carry a purse/handbag.

Insomnia: It's been a rough week in this area, but generally I sleep better now than I did in my 20s.

Job Title: Head of Technical Services/General Reference.

Kids: There's one in my house, and hundreds in my heart.

Living Arrangements: I live with my husband and son in a house.

Most Admirable Trait: Loyalty.

Naughtiest Childhood Behavior: Sassing my mom.

Overnight hospital stays: Childbirth (four nights, don't ask) and surgery (four more nights).

Phobias: I don't think I really have any phobias.

Quote: "Sara...I mean Jenny, no, Sarah...guys, hello!?" --me, today

Reason to smile: Baby giggles.

Siblings: Three older sisters and an older brother.

Time I wake up: 5:30-6 a.m.

Unusual Talent or Skill: Alphabetization, ironically.

Vegetable I Refuse to Eat: Brussels sprouts.

Worst Habit: Nailbiting.

X-rays: Dental and mammograms only. I've had a couple of ultrasounds over the years, but no other X-rays. Does nuking my thyroid count??

Yummy Stuff: Frosting.

Zoo Animal I Like Most: Wolves and minkeys.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.