Sunday, February 17, 2008

Whew!

(From here)

Honestly, what color is your underwear? White up top, very pale blue on the bottom.

Honestly what's on your mind right now? The weather and the stuff I have to do today.

Honestly, what are you doing right now? Avoiding work, and watching CSI: Miami.

Honestly, do you think you are attractive? There are days, and then there are days.

Honestly, what makes you happy most of the time? A job well done and my family.

Honestly, do you bite your nails? Yes, I do.

Honestly, what is your mood right now? Unmotivated.

Honestly, do you want to see someone this very minute? No, I'm good.

Honestly, who/what do you want to hug right now? Jenny.

Honestly, are you loyal? To a fault.

Honestly, do you like someone? Oh, honestly!!

Honestly, does anyone like you? I believe so.

Honestly, are you jealous of someone right now? I envy some people, but I don't think I'm actually jealous, no.

You're stranded on a desert island with one fictional character. Who is it? MacGyver.

You name a band after something from A Clockwork Orange. What's it called? Have neither read this book nor seen this movie.

Do you have an iPod? If so, what's its name? I have an Zen, and it is nameless.

Do you name all your inanimate objects? Uh, no.

What's your opinion on Jeff Goldblum? Creepy-ass dude, but pretty funny in The Big Chill.

Have you seen the movie Time Bandits? Yes, LONG time ago. It was weird and amusing.

What's the weirdest fortune you've ever gotten from a fortune cookie? I have no memory of these once they're in the garbage.

What's your favorite fictional band or singer? Uh...? I can't think of any.

Have you seen the show "Hercules: The Legendary Journeys?" No, and we'll be keeping it that way.

Isn't it hilarious? I'm sure.

What's an anagram of your name? "race Alto." heh

Describe a favorite sweater: I have several, though to be truthful, I'm getting TIRED of sweaters!!

Have you ever said, "Gee, the urine really ties it all together"? Uh, no. Doubtful that I'll ever say it.

Have you ever eaten an ant? Not intentionally.

What's the coolest thing you've made out of Legos? I just build buildings and so forth.

The Letter A
Are you available? Whatcha got in mind?

What is your age? 44

What annoys you? Crapoid weather and ignorant people.

The Letter B
Do you live in a big house? Yes, it's bigger than it needs to be. It's not as big as most of the houses in our neighborhood, though.

When is your birthday? 9 months after Valentine's Day.

Who is your best friend? I have several: Beast, Jenny, Amy...

The Letter C
What's your favorite candy? Smarties.

Who's your crush? I'm crush-free.

When was the last time you cried? Last night.

The Letter D
Do you daydream? Not often. No time.

What's your favorite kind of dog? Labs. I like greyhounds too.

What day of the week is it? Sunday.

The Letter E
How do you like your eggs? Over easy with buttered wheat toast.

Have you ever been in the emergency room? Many, many, many times.

What's the easiest thing ever to do? Give up.

The Letter F
Have you ever flown in a plane? Many, many, many times.

Do you use fly swatters? Sometimes. Weird question.

Have you ever used a foghorn? Not from a lighthouse. And not the little handheld noisemakers, either.

The Letter G
Do you chew gum? Yes.

Are you a giver or a taker? Both.

Do you like gummy candies? They are fine.

The Letter H
How are you? meh

What color is your hair? Brown, some red and ash highlights.

The Letter I
What's your favorite ice cream? Peppermint.

Have you ever ice skated? Yes.

Do you play an instrument? Yes.

The Letter J
What's your favorite jelly bean brand? Whatever--Brach's? I really can't stand Jelly Bellies.

Do you wear jewelry? Yeppers.

The Letter K
Who do you want to kill? Er...I'm kind of off killing for awhile...? Bad timing on this question.

Do you want kids? No more of my own.

Where did you go for kindergarten? Same place I went to elementary school.

The Letter L
Are you laid back? Sometimes. Most times.

Do you lie? Yep, sometimes.

The Letter M
What's your favorite movie? Heathers.

Do you still watch Disney movies? Not anymore.

Do you like mangos? I've actually never had one.

The Letter N
Do you have a nickname? Cat.

What is your real name? The one that's on my wedding license.

What's your favorite number? 3 (today)

Do you prefer night over day? No, I prefer daylight.

The Letter O
What's your one wish? Peace.

Are you an only child? Sorta, but not really.

The Letter P
What one fear are you most paranoid about? I don't think I'm paranoid, but I really fear failure more than anything.

What are your pet peeves? Ignorant people, dying children, intentional meanness.

What's a personality trait you look for in people? Joy and intelligence.

The Letter Q
What's your favorite quote? "What is your damage, Heather?"

Are you quick to judge people? Yeah, probably. I don't always go with my gut, though.

The Letter R
Do you think you're always right? But...I am almost always right!!

Are you one to cry? Yes.

The Letter S
Do you prefer sun or rain? ...the fuck?! SUN!

Do you like snow? Not anymore.

What's your favorite season? Normally, autumn. Right now, I'll take anything over 55 degrees.

The Letter T
What time is it? 10:38 a.m.

What time did you wake up? A little after 7.

When was the last time you slept in a tent? About four years ago. That will--hopefully--be my last time.

The Letter U
Are you wearing underwear? Yeah...didn't we cover this?

Underwear or boxers? Why would I wear boxers??

The Letter V
What's the worst veggie? Brussels sprouts.

Where do you want to go on vacation? ANYthefuckWHERE!

The Letter W
What's your worst habit? Nail-biting, quick temper, laziness.... Pick one, or go for what's behind curtain number three.

Where do you live? In my too-big, but not overly large house.

What's your worst fear? Have we done this already a few times??

The Letter X
Have you ever had an x-ray? I've been to the dentist a few times, yeah.

Have you seen the x-games? I've watched on TV, but not recently.

Do you own a xylophone? WTF...no? Not too many of these in people's houses, are there?

The Letter Y
Do you like the color yellow? It's fine, not my very favorite, but I've gotten less hateful about it.

What's one thing you yearn for? Health.

The Letter Z
Whats your Zodiac sign? Scorpio.

Do you believe in the zodiac? No.

Favorite zoo animal? I like monkeys. And penguins.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.