Friday, March 14, 2008

Putting it all together

(from here)

Make-Up
1. Do you use make-up? Nope. Can't.
2. What color eyeliner is your favorite? See above.
3. What brand of mascara do you use? See above.
4. Do you use cover-up, bronzer, or blush? See above.
5. Is glitter tacky looking? It's really easy to go too far with it.
6. Do you often use eyeshadow? See #1.
7. What's your favorite color eyeshadow? Back when I wore it, I loved pale green.
8. Lip gloss or Chapstick? Chapstick.
9. Are fake eyelashes gross? If you don't know what you're doing, and you aren't on TV, they can be bad.
10. What make-up did you wear today? None. Duh.

Clothing
1. What's your favorite store? Old Navy, or Kohl's.
2. What color do you wear the most? Blue, or brown.
3. How many pairs of shoes do you own? About 30, including boots.
4. What is your favorite pair? I love 'em all.
5. Do you wear jeans often? As often as I can. I love jeans.
6. How many skirts do you own? Maybe 10. Not that I wear any of them.
7. Fuzzy socks or ankle socks? Usually ankle socks in public. I wear fuzzy socks to bed.
8. Do you often go shopping? Not for clothes.
9. Would you rather wear long sleeves, short, 3 quarter length, or sleeveless shirts? Depends on the purpose and the weather.

Body
1. Are you comfortable with your body? When it's not actively eating itself, yeah.
2. Does it annoy you when girls say "I'm fat, I need to diet"? If they are basically see-through already, yes.
3. Do you workout? Nope.
4. Do you eat healthy? Healthy what? (no)
5. Do you have poor vision? ...and getting worse.
6. Is there ever a specific spot on your body that always hurts? Several.
7. Do you drink milk to build strong bones? Not as often as I should.
8. Do you take daily vitamins? Not anymore.

Boys Boys Boys
1. To start this off, do you even like boys? Boys are nice, but I prefer men.
2. Do you have a 'type'? I tend toward physically communicative types.
3. Have you ever cheated on a guy? No. Uh...no....
4. Are you a heart breaker? Probably.
5. Do you blush around the boy you like? blick
6. What color eyes do you prefer for a boy? I seem to like brown or hazel. Not blue. Not sure why, though.
7. What's the number one thing you look for in a boyfriend? I'm not really looking for a boyfriend.
8. How long was your last relationship? My current 'relationship' is 24 years or so.
9. Do you act ditzy around boys? I have ditzy moments. They are, quite often, exacerbated by boys.
10. Do you like it when a boy is totally cute, but he acts like he doesn't know it? If it's an act, then yes.

Hair
1. What color is your hair? Brown.
2. Does it get lighter in the summer? Since my hair is dyed...no.
3. What products do you use in your hair? Shampoo, conditioner, colorance.
4. Naturally, your hair is: Straight, Curly, or Wavy? Wavy at its current length, curly when short.
5. Have you ever gotten high/low lights? Not really.
6. Would you ever dye your hair any unnatural color? No.
7. How is your hair style right now? I washed it this afternoon, did NOT use conditioner and let it air dry. It's pretty spastic.
8. How do you wear your hair to school? Since I don't actually attend school.... I wear my hair different ways on different days. That's why I keep my hair the length it is.
9. Does it annoy you when your hair sticks to your lip gloss/chap stick? Not really. Doesn't happen that often. I don't flip my hair around that much.
10. Do you like your hair? Yup. Always have.

Tell the honest truth (as opposed to honest lies or dishonest truth...)
1. Are you self conscious? I can be, and quite often.
2. Do you think you're too fat/skinny? I need to lose weight, but the cookies are interfering in that plan.
3. Would you ever self harm? Eating badly is about it.
4. Are you happy with yourself? ...bad day to ask...
5. Do you sometimes feel you're never good enough? Regularly.
6. Do you stereotype people? Yes. I usually am honest enough to realize what I'm doing, though.
7. Would you change yourself for the person you love? I don't think I could love someone who demanded that I change.
8. If it wasn't expensive, would you consider plastic surgery? I would/will only consider plastic surgery as a repair option.
9. If so, for what? Any kind of damage requiring plastic surgery to stay alive and function. My niece had to have an ear rebuilt after a car crash; that's what I'm talking about.
10. Did you answer honestly to these questions? blick

As A Baby
1. Were you a quiet or really big cry baby? I was a quiet crybaby, a real fraidy-cat, and spoiled badly by my siblings.
2. How much did you weigh when you were born? 8 lbs. 15 oz.
3. What was your first real sentence? As baby #5 in my family, I got damn little in the way of a baby book. This was one of the skimpy areas.
4. What do you remember about being a baby? Not a thing. My earliest memories are from later, probably aged 3 or so.

As A Toddler/Young Kid
1. What was one of your favorite toys? My dolly, whom I scalped in an early styling attempt. So, yeah, dolly hair doesn't grow back.
2. Were you a mommy or daddy's girl? Oh, I was a HUGE Daddy's girl. Still am.
3. How was your childhood different from other kids? I had OLD parents, OLD siblings, and no kids in the neighborhood with whom to play.
4. What was your first pet? Peppy the parakeet. Actually, there was an earlier bird, but I don't remember his name.
5. Did you have a favorite show you watched all the time? I watched a LOT of television. Probably the earliest thing I remember is a local Denver show that played cartoons interspersed with a woman who drew stories. I always wanted to draw as well and as quickly as she did.
6. What costumes did you wear for halloween? I was a clown one year, and a bunny one year. I can't remember others.
7. What did your parents normally dress you up in? Handmedowns and homemade clothes. Ugh.
8. Were you a spoiled kid? Yes. Not, of course, that I realized it at the time.
9. Did your parents ever take you on vacation? We visited my sisters on vacations, and then our cabin when I was older.

As a Teeny-Bopper
1. Did your parents ever put you in any extra corricular activities? No.
2. Where did you live at this time? From the time my oldest sister was 4 or so, we all grew up in the same house. My parents lived there for about 48 years, in a house built by my dad.
3. What was your favourite band(s)? The Gibb brotehrs in all their incarnations, and generally Top 40.
4. Who was you're best friend at the time? Laura.
5. Were you a really mouthy kid? Only with my mom.
6. Were you ever bullied in school? All the time, though not so much in my teen years.
7. What's you're fondest memory of being a teeny-bopper? Freedom.

As a Teenager (What is the difference between teens and teeny-boppers? I thought they were the same thing...?)
1. Did you turn out to be bad? In no way.
2. Do you get good grades in school? Straight As.
3. Are you in any certain "clique" or what they stereotype (nerds, jocks, cool kids, losers etc): What a fucked-up question. I was a brain. And a band-geek.
4. What's the best part of being a teenager? Being healthy and not having to be accountable.
5. How old were you upon getting your first job? 11 or 12: babysitting.
6. Did you try any drugs at all? Only secondhand pot and some booze.
7. Did you ever go to a psychiatrist? Not then.
8. Who did you look up to through these years? My family and teachers and people at church.

Lasts:
Swore at: Don't remember.
Hugged: Beast.
Watched a movie with: Both my guys.
You called: Beast.
Who called you: Beast.
Text messaged: Beast.
Alcoholic Beverage: Riesling last Friday?
Current crush: n/a
Said I love you to you: Sparky.
Song listened to: No clue...something on Jack.
Shopping with: Amy.
Hung out with: I'm hanging with Beast right now.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.