Monday, January 5, 2009

Metal Button

You Are Copper
You are provocative and challenging. You help people realize who they really are.

You live a very balanced life. You always take time for love and art.


You are both a powerful and generous person.
You always have time to give back.

People find you to be incredibly ethical and loyal.
People may find me that way; it doesn't mean I am. (lol) As for that first part--I hope I don't hinder people in their self-realization. Otherwise...yeah, I like copper.



You Are Charming
You are witty, funny, and very talkative, at least when you're at the top of your game. You can be quite moody as well.

It's likely that you will have four or more children... whether you use birth control or not!

You are easily effected [sic] by the world around you. You are emotional and even a bit moody.

You are very detail oriented
and tidy. Some may even call you obsessive.

You are quite conservative. You are neither a flirter or a flaunter.
I'd say that, according to this, I'm TERMINALLY MOODY!! I am not having four or more children, not of my own anyway.

BOTH of these quizzes were a nightmare of typos and grammatical errors; very sloppy. Very disappointing.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.