Friday, January 30, 2009

Food 4 Thought Friday

(Link in blogroll)

Breakfast
What is the longest you have gone without sleep?
Probably close to 48 hours, but I don't remember the circumstances exactly.
Lunch
If you don't live alone, do you think you would be able to, and if you do live alone, do you enjoy it? Why?
I could, pretty much, be fine on my own, and right now I think I would enjoy it a great deal. Not that I'm all that annoyed with my family, but I'm not in a pleasant place myself.
Dinner
Would you rather give a public speech or bungee jump?
I've done one of these, so let's just stick with the known quantity and make a speech. It would not be 47 minutes long and extemporaneous, however.
Midnight Snack
Have you ever rode on a train?
I have ridden on many of them.
Recipe for the Week (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for this week?)
One More Day:

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.