Sunday, January 25, 2009

Assertion

You Are Assertive
You assert yourself whenever it's necessary, but you're
always polite and appropriate about it.

You're not a bully, a manipulator,
or a nag. You just state what you need quickly and honestly.

You've been assertive for so long that it just comes naturally to you. You're definitely not shy.

People wonder why you get what you want in life. Well, it's because you ask for it!
It's taken me a VERY long time to learn this skill, and I still don't think I'm as good as the result says I am. I'm sure better than I was when I was in college, though!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.