Thursday, December 18, 2008

Wednesday Weirdness

(Link in blogroll)

1. What is the one sexual act you would never do?
Animals are right out of the question.
2. Is there anyone you know, that if they turned out to be a serial killer you would not be surprised?
There are a couple of patrons at the library who are candidates. Otherwise, I have to say that if I started thinking this way, I would never speak to anyone again. I've read and seen too much about serial killers to make any guesses.
3. What is the most annoying thing about the holiday season for you?
Bad holiday music played everywhere. Except...I don't think I heard anything at Borders this morning.... Really? If that's true, I'm willing to pay them to keep things that way!
4. If you saw a video of your celebrity crush picking their nose, would that change your opinion of their hotness?
I would assume, if I had a celebrity crush, that the papparazzi no longer liked them and I would wonder why.
5. What is the one non-sexual thing you would be embarrassed to be caught doing?
I'd hate to have some of my more gossipy conversations played back in front of the people who was the topic of them.
6. A favorite blogger friend wrote a column about the one word that really turns her on. Do you have a word or phrase that does the same for you? What is it?
It's all in the voice, not so much the words.
7. As someone who ran a virtual cookie exchange, I have to ask what your favorite cookie is?
My mom's oatmeal cookies. Or my 7-layer bars.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.