Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sunday Stealing

(Link in blogroll)

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Depends on the gift. If I can't find a box, it's bag-time!

2. Real tree or Artificial? Fake. We do have real greens on the outside of the house, though.

3. When do you put up the tree? Yesterday. ;-) Usually about a month before Christmas.

4. When do you take the tree down? We try to take it down around New Year's Day, but we are not always successful.

5. Do you like eggnog? Yum.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Barbie Dream House.

7. Hardest person to buy for? I said Beast yesterday, but I'm going with Mom today.

8. Easiest person to buy for? Still Sparky.

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail. Not that we've done ANY this year!

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Books I've already read, or won't ever read.

12. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Sandwiches that people make themselves.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Theoretically, I'm always looking, but it doesn't always work out that way. This year, I'm still looking for some people's gifts.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yup. I've already gotten something this year that's going right back into the mix.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Cookies.

16. Lights on the tree? Yes, multicolored.

17. Favorite Christmas song? Silent Night. Though whenever I sing Joy to the World at church, I miss my dad standing next to me doing the tenor response....

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? We've done both. I prefer staying home, but I'm not militant about that.

19. Angel on the tree top or a star? We've had both. I think I'm firmly in the star camp now.

20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? At least one on the Eve, the rest in the morning.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.