Sunday, December 14, 2008

Patrick's Place

(Link in blogroll)
Sunday 7

Name the seven people on Barbara Walters’ Top 10 Most Fascinating People of 2008 list that you care the least about.
  1. Rush Limbaugh
  2. Sarah Palin ("fascinating?" The media storm around her was fascinating. She...is not.)
  3. Frank Langella
  4. Tom Cruise (go away)
  5. Miley Cyrus
  6. Will Smith (I like him, but ... WTF? He's been around for 20 years! Did she just notice him??)
  7. Thomas Beatie (I don't know, or care, who he is)*
(Can I just say that this was the hardest list I've had to compose in awhile; there are way more than 7! It would have been easier to list those I do care about! That would be the President-Elect, for anyone who cares. Babs, you're weird.)

* OK, I Googled him. He's the "pregnant man"--because of COURSE he is the only transgendered person to have done this. Sigh. Sometimes I wish Oprah would go away, as much as I admire her.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.