Monday, December 8, 2008

My Digital Ghost

(Link in blogroll)
Monday Peeve

Today’s Theme: Bratty, Snotty Little Children : what annoys you about the little boogers the most?
This one is easy for me. The most annoying thing about bratty, snotty kids is their parents without whom they would not be nearly so snotty or bratty.

I'm fully aware that some kids are just "high energy" (or whatever the code word is nowadays. I had one of those, and there are some other varieties of that type in my family too. No, I'm talking about parents who never.ever.ever.correct their kid even when he's standing on a table doing his version the latest WWE throwdown on another kid, or those who overcorrect the kid by smacking her for whispering 10 decibals too loudly in the checkout line.

It's not "Kids These Days," it's Parents. Period. Not just These Days; they've always been around, but there seem to be a lot more in my vicinity lately.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.