Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Twenty Questions

from Patrick...who got it from Shelly (and so forth)

1. How many pets do you have? We have two guinea pigs in the house.

2. How do you style your hair? It's shoulder length with bangs in the front. I do everything from curling it to braiding it to pinning back the bangs (that would be today). Depends on the day.

3. What’s new in your life right now? Cold weather. Beast going to Mexico for the first time, and being nervous on a trip for the first time. Being 45. Not craving sugar right now.

4. How many colors are you wearing now? The pseudo-pajama bottoms I'm wearing are yellow with little white sheep on them with bits of dark pink and blue. The V-neck sweater was my dad's and is burgundy. I think that makes 5 unless you want to know about jewelry.

5. Are you an introvert or extrovert? I'm an introvert who acts well enough to seem extroverted at times.

6. What was the last book you read? See here.

7. Do you nap a lot? Not enough. I think I'm up for that in about half an hour, though.

8. If you could live anywhere else than where you live, where would it be? COLORADO!

9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days? Aside from the multiple ill family members??

10. What was the last thing you ate today?

11. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? I can be out the door in 10 minutes if necessary. If I shower and take it easy, it's more like an hour, at most.

12. What websites do you visit daily? Blogger, Bloglines, Gmail, Google. There are a bunch of work-related ones too, but those are pretty reliable daily visits at home and/or at work.

13. What kind of animal or insect do you not like? I'm not fond of many things in the beetle family.

14. Do you like to clean? I don't mind cleaning, but I tend to have to work up to it. Once I get going, though, it's ok.

15. What’s the last TV Show you watched? I'm watching CSI:NY reruns on Spike.

16. What are you doing right now? This. And watching TV. And tracking Beast's flights. And getting ready to play Bejeweled.

17. What is the last song you listened to? The theme song for the show: Teenage Wasteland (yes, I know it has a different title)

18. What would you do if you see $100 lying on the ground? Depends on the circs. I'd turn it in if I thought anyone would claim it--like in a public building or if I saw who dropped it. Otherwise, I'd bank it, probably in Sparky's account.

19. Best time of your life? My mother would say now. Personally, I think it was college. ;-)

20. Tell me something good. The sky today is a beautiful medium blue. I know it's colder than all get out but it really is beautiful.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.