Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sunday Stealing

(Link in blogroll)
The McDanger Meme

What are your nicknames? The only real nickname I've ever used has been "Cat." I'm assuming "Mom" doesn't count.

What TV gameshow or reality show would you like to be on? None. I would never make it with all those cameras constantly in my face.

What was the first movie you bought in VHS or DVD? I have no idea. It was probably close to 20 years ago....

What is your favorite scent? Vanilla, baking bread, clean sweat, babies, coffee on a cold day, "clean", pine, sage....

If you had one million dollars to spend only on yourself, what would you spend it on? I'd pay off the house, buy two new vehicles and bank the rest.

What is one place you've visited, can't forget and want to go back to? Ydra. Or Florence. Or Edinburgh. Or St. Petersburg. Or Moosehead Lake. Or.....

Do you trust easily? In some things, yes. In other things, no. In fact about some things, I trust absolutely no one at all.

Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think? I'm a great Open Mouth, Insert Foot kinda person.

Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days? ...ha ha ha SLAP. Of course. I'd really love the people in my life to stop developing terminal diseases. Please.

Do you have a good body image? Nope, but it's accurate.

What is your favorite fruit? I've been craving pears lately.

What websites do you visit daily? Bloglines, Gmail, Blogger...if I'm at work, Connexion and our library catalog.

What have you been seriously addicted to lately? I've rediscovered Bejeweled this week.

What's the last song that got stuck in your head? "Crazy Train" (it's fucking EVERYwhere lately!)

What is your favorite thing to wear? Jeans, Tshirt, mocs & sox.

Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy? Only when mixed with melted marshmallows.

What would you do if you saw $100 lying on the ground? Pick. It. Up. Look around for the owner and possibly, if it made sense to do so, turn it in.

What items couldn't you go without during the day? Glasses, clothes, meds, food, indoor plumbing and central heat. Realistically, that's it. However, I'd like a computer, music and books, too.

What should you be doing right now? Going to bed. I'm flat wiped.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.