Saturday, November 29, 2008

Saturday 9

(Link in blogroll)
Just Like a Pill

1. What was the last pill you took?
Reading the question reminded me that I haven't taken a (supposedly daily) Zolft since (I think) Wednesday. So I took one.
2. What time of day do you usually feel most energized?
Mornings. It only takes me half an hour to really get myself started, unless something unusual is going on, like illness or insomnia.
3. Who was the last person you hugged?
Beast, because Sparky is currently unhuggable.
4. If you had a restaurant serve you a perfect breakfast, what would it be?
If we are assuming no negative health after-effects, it would have to be a bacon, ham and cheese omelet, with a side of French toast.
5. What did you do on Thursday?
Cooked. Prepped. Chatted. Cooked i a mad rush to get everything done at once. Ate. Cleaned up. Threw things at each other in a tryptophan-induced period of blergh. Ate dessert. Finished cleaning up. Zonked. There was a parade and some football in there too, and weren't they the WORST T-GIVING GAMES?! Wow.
6. If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?
Right now, I'd make it summer, and I'd be 100% healthy. That would be enough of a change from reality to make me very very happy.
7. What is your favorite TV commercial at the moment?
I don't think I have one. I'm still in love with the singing animals one that Jeep did awhile ago. I will say, however, that if I never see another caveman on TV in any incarnation, it will be too soon (are you listening, GEICO?).
8. Who would you'd be surprised to wake up and find in your bed?
Anyone except Beast.
9. Who is your favorite 80’s band?
I tended more towards individuals (this hasn't changed much), so I'll say Howard Jones.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.