Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday 5

(Link in blogroll)
How?

1. How’s your health?
About 90% better than it was yesterday! I'm ok, except for a killer headache and some random body aches.
2. How was your day?
Yesterday was pretty much MIA. Today looks much more like it might turn out to be useful.
3. How’s the weather?
Blue sky and cold--high today is supposed to be around 30F!
4. How do you expect to get anywhere in life with an attitude like that?
Fuck off. I don't need this today.
5. How many people made you smile today?
I've only seen Sparky, but he made me smile. He usually does. Several blog people did, though...

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.