Monday, November 3, 2008

"Don't you go away"

(found here)

Have you ever smoked Marlboro cigarettes? No. Nor any other brand.

Have you ever been in a Stop & Shop? Probably. I recognize the concept.

Have you ever been to an A.A. meeting? Nope.

Have you ever been to a professional baseball game? Yes. Not for years, however.

Do you have an unusual name for your pet? Well, he's Sparky's 'pig', but I named him and it's weird...so, yes, sorta.

Did you ever meet someone from a local news station? Feh. No.

What color do you want your car to be? I want it to remain green.

If you could change your eye color, what would you change it to? Fully green.

Do you have a deck on your house? Nope.

Ever heard of the band Traffic? I believe so.

What would you have been named if you were born the opposite sex? I have no idea. I'll ask my sister when I see her later this week.

What's your grandmother on your dad's side's name? It was Edith.

How about on your mom's side? Ella

Do you know what a gopher looks like? Ayup.

What's your sibling's middle name? They all have 'em, and they are just as randomly weird as their first names.

Are you passive aggressive? I know how to be, though I try not to d it.

Does anyone in your family have a mental illness? We're all a little nuts.

Does anyone in your family have a disease? Huh, yeah.

Is blueberry your favorite scent? Nope.

Are you jealous of your siblings? Not so much.

Besides your house, where did you sleep last? The car.

Do you know anyone who lives in another country? Yup. Family members, even.

Do you know what a crypt keeper is? Wow, uh, yeah...I think.

What's the theme song to your favorite t.v. show? "Who Are You"

When was your last camping trip? Five years ago? Last time, EVER.

Did you ever have light up shoes? Nope. I was too old by decades when they started with these.

Are you wearing anything that was made in China? Probably.

Do your socks match right now? They match each other...and my shirt.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.