Monday, October 13, 2008

Woof!

You Are a Bullmastiff
You are confident, reasonable, and very calm. Nothing shakes you up.

It's likely that you were a bit wild when you were younger, but you've gotten that out of your system.

The only time you get aggressive is when someone tries to threaten or harm you in some way.

There's a little bit of wolf underneath all that sheep's clothing!
Full disclosure: I took this 3 times and got the same answer even after I changed some answers that were borderline. Unfortunately, I don't think it's right: I'm NOT calm, I wasn't wild when I was younger, but I have moments NOW, and I (apparently) am more aggressive than I think I am judging by the results I've gotten today on all these quizzes. {shrug}

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.