Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sunday Stealing

(Link in blogroll)
The Anyhow Meme
[the CrankyPants version]

1. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Do I believe in it? I've seen rainbows hundreds of time after rain. Sometimes before rain, and sometimes in the middle of a storm. Then again, I've seen rainbows in oil spills in parking lots, too. What's not to believe?
2. If you have a dream come true, what would it be?
Bad time to ask me this. I'd really like to figure out cures for several diseases right now. For myself, though, I guess I'd like to feel better about myself when the shit hits the fan.
3. Do you believe in eternity love?
I'd make a pretty lousy Christian if I didn't. And yes, I do
4. What feeling do you love most?
Accomplishment. Looking at what I've gotten done and 'admitting' that it's a job well done.
5. What feeling do you hate the most?
I am currently NOT enjoying anxiety.
6. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Yes. I'm a little confused about a couple of them, but that's ok.
7. Do you believe in God?
See #3. And yes, I do.
8. Who cares for you most?
You mean, outside of God? :-) Uh, probably Beast.
9. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Currently, medication and doctors...and Beast & Sparky.
10. What emotion do you like to show?
Happiness. I'm not shy about showing any emotions, but overall I prefer being in a cheerful mood. Who doesn't? Oh, yeah, adolescent emos.
11. If you have something troubling you, what do you do?
Chew on it. Gnaw on it. Worry it to death. Talk it over with anyone who'll listen, including (uh, yeah) God.
12. Who do you admire most?
Lots of people for varying reasons. I can't answer this today. There are too many emotions overshadowing admiration' in my heart right now.
13. Who did you last chat with in a chat room?
I haven't been in a chat room for a LONG time, and then it was a Meebo thing which hardly counts. Before that, probably 4 years? Who did I chat with? Who knows?
14. What kind of person do you think the one we stole this meme from is?
Plock.
15. What color did you use[d] to dye your hair?
It used to be one shade darker. We're gradually lightening it up so that I can eventually just stop.
16. Why are you doing this meme?
Mostly to stave off the Freakazoids in my head until we leave for church.
17. What do you do when you're moody?
Moi? Moody? You must be thinking of someone else! hah
I've gotten better about hiding it until I can be alone rather than inflicting it on others. Sometimes that's unavoidable--the inflicting.
18. At which age do you wish to or did you, get married?
I got married when I was 22. A baby, eh?
19. If today is the last day of your life, what will you do?
Probably about what I'm doing anyway: go to church, go to work, eat pizza, watch football, call at least one of my family members.
20. Who is the person you trust the most?
I trust lots of people. Some I trust to continue to be asshats. Some I trust with my money and personal information. Some I trust not to hurt me (too much).
21. Last time you smiled?
Last night. It hasn't been a smiley day yet. Can't you tell?
22. What are you listening to right now?
The furnace just came on. Sparky is finishing up his ablutions.
23. Who was the last person you saw in your dream?
I don't remember any recent dreams. I'm sure they were not pleasant last night.
24. Are you talking to someone while doing this?
Sparky just came downstairs, so we are discussing whether his 'hairdo' is emo and his stiff neck. Neither of us is in a good mood. [no, we aren't yelling--progress!]
25. Do you walk with your eyes open or closed?
WTF?? Open, of course!
26. Is there a quote you live by?
Micah 6:8.
27. Do you want someone you cannot have?
Yep. I think that's a chronic human condition.
28. Who always makes you laugh?
Eddie Izzard. Sarah Palin's running a close second, though.
29. What was the worst idea you've had this week?
Waking up. Checking email. Answering the phone.
30. Do you speak another language other than English?
I can manage some Spanish, and I'm fluent in Gabble.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.