Monday, October 20, 2008

Multiple Monday

Found here
Fix It

1) Does anyone repair things around the house? Who?
The big stuff is mostly Beast. I fix smaller, girly things: exploded light bulbs, missing buttons, etc.
2) What kinds of things do they fix (plumbing/electric/etc)?
Woops, pays to read ahead... Beast fixes all the mechanical stuff: cars, mowers, furnaces, that sort of thing. I do the things that don't get me dirty. ;-)
3) Is there a division of labor (like you do electric and I do plumbing)?
I'm thinking this through, and for the most part we fix what we find broken unless we don't know how, or don't have time at that moment. For instance, if a light bulb goes out on either of us, we know how to fix it. If the toilet stops up, whoever did it fixes it. If the computer goes nuts, I'll monkey with it till it's fixed or until my patience is gone and then it's Beast's turn.
4) Who decides when it's time to call in the pros?
I'm usually ready to make that call WAY before Beast. He's learning that sometimes it's actually cheaper to have them come do their thing compared to the amount of time we might spend horking around on the problem, potentially making it worse.
5) What's the last thing someone tried to fix around the house?
Beast did some technology stuff on this laptop today. We both did some stuff over the weekend.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.