Monday, September 29, 2008

Whose computer is this?

Your Surfing Habits are 60% Male, 40% Female
If we had to guess, we would guess that you are a man.

You use the internet to make your life more efficient - and to make you smarter.

For you, the internet is like a vast encyclopedia.

You search and surf extensively. You look up everything online.
Well, no. I've just rechecked and I'm definitely female. Also, I find it interesting that I did not answer one question because it didn't apply--and that defaulted to the 'male' answer. Nice.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.