Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thursday Threesome

(Link in blogroll)
::Goodbye, Yellow Brick Road::

Onesome: "Goodbye,--Norma Jean"? Hmmm.... Best song ever? ...or did he top himself when he adapted it for Princess Diana?
Uh, I think he jumped the shark on that one. I like a lot of other Elton John songs better.
Twosome: Yellow--lights: run 'em or slam on the brakes? ...or do you plan your speed so you never hit them yellow? ...or maybe, "What yellow light, Officer?" (g)!
I try not to drive through them, and I don't slam on the brakes. I just follow traffic.

Threesome: Brick Road--s and flying monkeys? Okay, did those things just creep you out? ...or were you one of those people who really, really, really wanted one for a pet? Just askin'...
I didn't want one as a pet: they were little people in bad costumes! They freaked me out more in the book than the movie.


Sorry, trying to finish before Blogger goes down.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.