Monday, September 22, 2008

Monday's a Bitch

(Link in blogroll)
Back In The Day

1. When was the last time you went to a playground and swung on the swings?
Years and years. My butt doesn't fit so well anymore! :-) But I have lovely memories of swinging for hours on end. A lovely, lovely feeling: "Oh how I like to go up in the air/Up in the air so high." (R.L. Stevenson)
2. What is the first TV show you remember watching as a child?
I think it was a local early-morning cartoon show. The host would draw pictures live while she talked to the viewers. It was calm and relaxing and she drew so quickly it ruined me for drawing--I oculd never make anything that would look that good so easily!
3. What's your favorite board game?
"Life."
4. How old were you when you started school?
I was 2 months shy of turning 6. That means I was almost always the oldest person in the class, since the cut-off was sometime in October, I think.
5. If you could have given any one piece of advice to yourself when you were a child, what would it be?
Lighten up and don't take the other kids so seriously--they're all punks (except the nice ones). Don't work so hard to be popular. It's an illusion. And teachers are going to do stupid things. They aren't God.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.