Monday, September 1, 2008

Monday's a Bitch

(Link in blogroll)
Those Summer Nights

1. What song will always remind you of this past summer?
"I Believe" (don't ask) and "Picture of Jesus" (Ben Harper, I think)
2. If you had unlimited cash where would you like to get away to spend your summer and what sort of things would you do there?
I would go on a long cruise, preferably with only intermittent company.
3. If you were stuck on a beach for the summer, how many days would it take you to get sick of swimming, what materials would you use to construct a crude shelter and what random celebrity would you want to randomly show up there and remain topless for your viewing pleasure?
It would take me about zero seconds to get tired of swimming--since I can't swim in the first place--I'd do the shelter out of the usual palm fronds and logs, and I'm way more interested in a random celebrity showing up, topless or not, with sunscreen and a motorboat to get me out of there.
4. Did you suffer any heat stroke or sunburns this summer?
I was barely outside at all this summer. Pathetic.
5. Are you looking forward to anything in the fall?
Well, oddly, I am looking forward to FIL's arrival in town and there are some youth group things...but overall I'm looking forward to mucho busy time.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.