Saturday, September 27, 2008

me me me

your eyes are: hazel.
your hair color is: brown with some red and ash highlights added.
your lips are like: lips. Whatever. I'm not a lip-examiner.
people think of you as: uptight, bitchy and occasionally good-humored.
your life is: way too busy and stress-filled right now.
your friends hate it when you: freak out all over them.
your family thinks you are: far away. I am.
your family loves it when you: shut up.
your heart is: usually in the right place.
your love life: ...isn't up for grabs.
you suck at: being patient and not expressing myself.
you're best at: sticking my foot down my throat.
you're not: likely.
you believe in: God, the Father Almighty, creator of heaven and earth; and in Jesus Christ, his only son, our Lord...I believe in the Holy Spirit....
your first love was: books and a jumprope.
your first passionate kiss was: shocking.
you don't understand: physics.
your opinion about love at first sight: is that I have no personal proof that it exists.
your friends are: solid platinum.
you love to: make lists, and complete them.
no one wants you to: get angry.
you would hate to: piss Sparky off so much he stops loving me.
the people that you love are: quite the assortment.
your true love is: unaccountable.
your wedding is going to be was: hot, and not in the Paris Hilton sense.
your bridesmaids are were: Jean, Jenny, my college roommate
your groomsmen are were: BIL, Mike, Terry
your future holds: mostly things I have no idea about as yet. (and possibly the idea of learning grammar!)
your future family is going to be: chosen by Sparky, I guess.
your wedding song: was "The Wedding Song."
your high schol [sic] years were/are: profoundly awesome when they weren't suicide-inducing.
your attitude is: not group-think-oriented.
your elementary years were: not particularly fun.
you fear: fear.
you love: baths, my friends and family, puppies, babies, Stoli, dropping into a deep sleep immediately upon closing my eyes.
the one person you would do anything for is: Sparky. Metaphorically, however, many others.
your theme song is: "Georgy Girl" (ha ha ha)
the song thats going to be played at your funeral is: "Oh God Our Help in Ages Past" and "Amazing Grace" (the latter on bagpipes)
your best song to dance to is: "Sweet Child O' Mine"
your lucky star is: non-existent.
no one wants to be: misunderstood.
everyone loves to: breathe.
your weakness is: sugar. And understated musculature.
your love life holds: true.
your favorite actor/actress is: ever-changing. I'm liking Anna Paquin again lately.
the song that describes your life is: "Mercy"
the song that describes your true love is: "The Sweetest Thing"
your family is: unspeakable. Here.
your habits are: randomly predictable.
your future career is: retired volunteer.
you influence others to be: honest? I dunno.
you care about: injustice.
your sex life is: married-like.
your relationships are: convoluted. Made more so by me.
you wish you could have: a mute, like brass instruments, so that the stupid things I say are frequently muffled.
you have many: bookmarks. Too many. And I rarely use any of them.
you wish you could get rid of: much of the shit in Beast's workroom.
you're currently: tired and waiting for 9:30.
your best friend thinks of you as: her best friend. I hope.
you won't ever: do half the things I threaten to do.
you will always: be from Colorado.
your vehicle is: accelerating towards entropy.
________________________

Music Randomizing
answer with the first line of the song
what do you tink of the person you like? Pretty girls in beat up cars [not]
what did you say when you were drunk? She sits alone by a lamppost [I might be likely to do this, but not say it]
what did you say when you were sad? I remember every little thing as if it happened only yesterday [I usually do when I'm sad]
what caused the happiest moment of your life? The weekend comes to this town seven days too soon [well...no]
what made you angry? Sleep [that would be unlikely]
what do you have to say to the person you miss? I wouldn't blame you if you threw away the key [oh that is sad, but I don't think it's really fitting for me...pun intended]
what would you like to change about yourself? Well I tried to make it Sunday, but I got so damn depressed [oh zing: bullseye!]
what is your weakness? Seen you in the mirror when the story began [...???]
if you could do anything right now, what would you do? Sometimes I wake up feeling like I did way back in L.A. [no]
what do you have to say for yourself? You should've seen by the look in my eyes, baby ["you've been warned"]

answer with the last line of the song
what was your last mistake? May our homes be filled with dancing [heh, not in this house--it would be fun to dance here, but no one has, really, yet]
how do you feel about religion? Some days are dry, some days are leaky [yes, this is true]
how do you feel today? Is this the real life? [too true]
what happens in your favorite movie? My friend the communist holds meetings in his RV [uh, not exactly]
what do you look for in the opposite gender? You're jealous again [could NOT be more wrong!]
what do you wanna do tonight? Blessed be your name in the land that is plentiful [sure--I do love this song]
is there anything bothering you right now? Well I see him on the TV preachin' 'bout the promised land [not tonight, no]
what if someone called you stupid? When you're on a holiday you can't find the words to say [mental holiday, for sure]
where are you? Sister Christian oh, the time has come [hah]

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.