Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in blogroll)

1. Getting FIL settled in his apartment, Halloween, and Sparky's school open house are some of the things I'm most looking forward to in October. (but to be honest, I had to think really hard to come up with this!)

2. Sometimes I want to kill people when they don't follow through on their commitments. I am not exaggerating, not today.

3.
Last year, just when I thought I'd accepted the inevitable that we were going to end up with a crap-ass library product, several directors rebelled and refused to go along with the crap; and that's why there is a saying, "never say never"!

4. When I'm down, I
want to stay in bed with the covers over my head. I usually end up getting up and wasting a great deal of time, which makes me feel worse.

5.
Attached to a computer of some kind is where you'll find me most often.

6. A rainy day is good for
sleeping, reading, and making soup.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to
this (yes--that is all--I am pathetic tonight), tomorrow my plans include working and maybe getting over to the place FIL is moving into (as of 2:00 this afternoon) and Sunday, I want to DO NOTHING! (But I will be in the yard digging up rhizomes to split and cutting down plants and so forth...which isn't such a bad thing.)

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.