Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday 5

(Link in blogroll)
Hacked!


1. When did someone last break something of yours?
Beast broke the console thingy in my truck this week. Can't trust that man with anything! :-)
2. When did you last play hackysack, if ever?
I've tried a couple of times, but I suck. It's been at least a year since my last (failed) attempt.
3. What was your most dramatic haircut like?
In 1995, I had my shoulder-length hair cut VERY short--like 2" long. It just seemed the thing to do. The actual style wasn't all that dramatic, but cutting it all off was! It occurs to me that my mid-back-length hair to shoulder-length cut in 9th grade was pretty stark too.
4. Hacking is basically breaking through the security that protects a computer or a website. What’s the closest you’ve come to doing something similar in real life?
Uh...not. Nothing. I don't even download legal songs off the net. Busting things is not my idea of a party.
5. In the world of stand-up comedy, a hack is a comic who steals jokes from other comics. Have you ever known a hack in your own field?
Oh, yeah. Who hasn't? On the other hand, I'm pretty willing to share, since cataloging is pretty mutual. Librarianing in general is mutual. "Hey, you stole my reference answer!" Yeah, not so much, eh?

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.