Monday, September 29, 2008

Curious as a Cat

(Link in blogroll)

1) What is the single most important ingredient for a spiritual life?
Peace and awareness of one's own needs.
2) Who is the person you know with the freest spirit?
Little kids in general. An adult? That's harder; we tend to box ourselves in. Some people I know from church, I guess.
3) How does it make you feel when you hear people argue?
Do NOT like this. I always feel like worms are crawling around my insides.
4) What one thing would you give to each of your ex-lovers?
I think I've already given them the best gift, that of my disappearance from their lives.
5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Public Domain Photo
Ooh, food! Looks like steak or something, and I think--from the position of the utensils--it's not an American doing the eating. I wonder: is that a pepper or a piece of prosciutto?

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.