Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thursday Threesome

(Link in blogroll)
::"You find out who your Friends are..."::
[I posted something like this elsewhere recently...how odd]

Onesome: You find out-- all sorts of interesting stuff here on the net. How's about serving up a factoid or site link you've found lately that you are pretty sure no one but you found interesting {g}...
Well, if it's online then SOMEone else thought it was interesting! I found some fun ads this morning that made me laugh. They are posted here. Too lazy to link directly.
Twosome:who your-- information sources are can be interesting: who/what are you looking to for information this political season?
The web presence of the candidates specifically. Also the League of Women Voters; they provide useful, unbiased information about all candidates. I don't spend ANY time on the media (i.e. "news" or, god forbid, blogs) telling me what the candidates are about.
Threesome: Friends are-- the people who bail you out when you need it? ...or maybe they're the ones waiting in line after you to use the phone looking for bail saying, "Man, that was fun!"? Just wonderin'...
My friends and I don't get in trouble enough to need bail money, thank God. Sometimes I picture them as all listening ear and soggy shoulder. They are the best!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.