Friday, August 15, 2008

Decisions

(swiped from Kwizgiver)
Either/Or

Twilight or Harry Potter? HP

Root Beer or Coke? Diet Coke

Freeze to death or Burn to death? Freeze

Bike or Skate? Bike

Mac or PC? PC

Baths or Showers? Baths

Hamburger or Cheeseburger? Cheeseburger

Mary-Kate or Ashley? If I pick one, will the other (please) fall off the planet??

Family Guy or Simpsons? I don't watch either.

Music or TV? Music

Apple Pie or Apple Crumble? Crumble to make, either to eat.

Burger King or McDonalds? ...McDonalds

Tape or Stapler? Paper clip. C'mon, I'm a librarian with archivist tendencies!

School or Work? I'm not in school anymore, so Work

Pepsi or Coke? Diet

Sprite or Mountain Dew? Dew (diet)

Dr. Pepper or Root Beer? DP (diet)

Pictures or Video? Pictures

Reality TV or Sci-Fi? ...depends on which incarnation of each...

Country Music or Metal? plock on both!


True or False [anything I bolded is true for me]
I've met a celebrity
I've danced naked
(not in public)
I am bored
I have been to Las Vegas
I have made a scrapbook
(over two dozen)

I own a bicycle
I have been to Hollywood
I have been on a subway

I enjoy roller coasters
My toenails are painted

I always wear my seatbelt

My favorite color is pink
I am an only child
I have a collection
I have been in a museum


I run with scissors
My middle name starts with A
I can do a cartwheel
I have been on a diet
I am broke

I have a diploma
My car gets good gas mileage
I live close to the a beach

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.