Friday, August 22, 2008

Beddy

What Your Bed Says About You
Outward appearances are very important to you. You do your best to look good and have an attractive home.

You are an organized and disciplined person. You do the right thing because you want to, not because people expect you to.

You are not very high maintenance in general, but you are high maintenance about a few things.

In relationships, you tend to kick back and let the other person be in charge.
[sometimes]

You tend to be a down to earth, practical person. You think in terms of what is actual. [?actual what?]

You are a traveler. You are comfortable anywhere, and you rarely feel homesick.

OK, I make my bed everyday so the sheets are wrinkly when I crawl in at night, NOT because I care what my house looks like! The rest is equally random. Oh, well.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.