Monday, July 21, 2008

Monday's a Bitch

(Link in blogroll)
Float My Boat

1. Have you ever been on a cruise?
NO, dammit! And I get the sense that Beast thinks it's a big joke whenever I mention the idea to him of taking one. Grrrr.....
2. Do you own a gravy boat?
Yes, I do.
3. You've become the proud owner of a brand new boat. What do you name your vessel?
Why name what I'm going to turn around and sell ASAP?! Boats are not my thing, seeing as how I can't swim.
4. What is your favourite movie about boats?
Er...? Monty Python & the Holy Grail has a boat in it....
5. Do you get sea sick easily?
Probably. I get carsick easily, so it wouldn't surprise me a bit if I was also prone to seasickness.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.