Monday, July 7, 2008

Monday's a Bitch

(Link in blogroll)
Vroom Vroom Beep Beep

1. What's your main means of transportation?
Unfortunately, it's my truck. I wish we were a little closer to places we could walk...but we aren't.
2. What was your first car?
The first car I had pretty exclusive use of was my mom's Toyota, but the first car that had my name on it was our Toyota pickup, purchased a couple of years after we got married.
3. How old were you when you got your driver's license?
I think it was about 6 months after I turned 16. I wasn't ready on my birthday, and then winter arrived, so I waited till I was more confident and there was less snow.
4. How many times did it take you to pass the test?
Are you kidding? I've never flunked a test in my life! :-)
5. Do you name your cars?
Not really. Like my dad, I frequently refer to them as "Betsy."

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.