Friday, July 11, 2008

Friday's Feast

(Link in blogroll)

Appetizer
When was the last time you had your hair cut/trimmed?
Two weeks ago yesterday.
Soup
Name one thing you miss about being a child.
Lack of responsibility. Coming in a close second is the inability to see consequences clearly.
Salad
Pick one: butter, margarine, olive oil.
I have become a real olive oil advocate. If I could make sandwiches with it for lunches at work, I would.
Main Course
If you could learn another language, which one would you pick, and why?
Greek. So I could read some of the original Bible transcriptions.
Dessert
Finish this sentence: In 5 years I expect to be...
...paying a lot of money to an institution of higher learning. Unless Sparky gets on the stick and gets his grades up.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.