Friday, July 4, 2008

Friday Five

(Link in blogroll)

1. What drink wakes you up best in the morning? Diet Dr. Pepper.
2. During the day, what do you drink to keep going? Diet Dr. Pepper. I'm trying to drink more water, but it's harder than it seems.
3. Do you drink the recommended 8 glasses of water per day? Why/why not? No. All I'd do if I did that would be drink and pee. I've got better things to do than spend the day running to the bathroom. I drink plenty of liquid, trust me.
4. What are the ingredients of your favorite mixed drink? (Doesn't have to be alcoholic!) Stoli + ice. Or Stoli + tonic + (a little) ice. Or frozen Stoli + cranberry juice. Got the picture?
5. Are you a coffee drinker? How do you take your coffee, if so? Not a coffee drinker. I do like the smell of coffee, however.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.