Friday, July 25, 2008

Friday 5

(Link in blogroll)
Metaphors Be With You

1. When you go to the beach, lake, or pool, are you more likely to lower yourself gradually into cold water or to take a determined plunge and get it over with?
Dive right in! Well, not really, since I can't swim, but I would rather get it all over with at once.
2. How is this like (or unlike) your approach to other tasks or ordeals?
Yes, it is a good metaphor...I tend to dive in without checking carefully. Getting better at it, but not cured yet.
3. When someone gives you flowers, are you more likely to let them turn completely brown and gross before throwing them out, or to discard them the moment they take on that sick-flower look?
When they are wilted, I pull individual flowers out. If they all go at once, ok. If I end up with a half-size bouquet in a week, that's ok too. I also keep in mind the whole mold thing, too.
4. How is this like (or unlike) your approach to other gifts, purchases, or relationships?
Uh, I don't think they relate in my case. I don't throw away my friendships when they get moldy!
5. Think of your favorite movie (or a movie you really like, if you can’t think of a favorite). Some people say that the reasons you love your favorite movie are related to what you value in romantic relationships. How is this true or untrue in your case?
I value psychopathology ("Heathers") in my romantic relationships?? Uh, no.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.