Sunday, June 1, 2008

Randomness

(Link in blogroll)

1. My best friend is extraordinarily tolerant of me and my 'stuff.'
2. I love it when anyone other than Kyle Busch wins a NASCAR race (which--dammit!--isn't very often this season!).
3. My favorite movie is
Heathers because I find it outrageously amusing.
4. I can't stand it when
I lose control of my attitude.
5. If I could have any job in the world it would be
the job I have, or something very similar.
6. Most weekends I
wish I got more stuff done than I actually did.
7.
Tonight's pizza tastes so good! [we never ate any lunch]
8. Why does the guy around the corner from us have to be such a dodo?
9. I have lots of
stuff lying around the house.
10. Blogging satisfies my need for
communication.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.